Yesterday I had lunch with my cousin Don Don in Wildflour, Salcedo Village branch. He’s getting married next month and we met up so he can hand deliver to me my invitation.After lunch I passed by Healthy Options (inside Rustan’s grocery) to re purchased some products that I ran out of and I passed by also in the make up section in Rustan’s Dept. store to look for eyebrow kit (powder & pencil).
As always I went home with more than I should. Story of my life.
- Saavy Pure & Mineral Body Scrub. I really don’t need body scrub now ’cause I am so happy with my coffee body scrub. It’s the best body scrub ever. But the sales assistant in Healthy Options was trying to sell me their new product. And I got sucked in. I picked up the body scrub and the body wash.Yuzu & Meyer Lemon Dead Sea Salt Scrub & Tahitian Vanilla & Kukui Sugar Scrub. Both smell so good. I have yet to try this.
- Saavy Pure & Mineral Body WashI picked the same scents as the body scrub. I tried this morning the Tahitian Vanilla & Kukui and I really love it. If you like vanilla scent you will like this.
- Derma e Anti wrinkle Vitamin A and Gylcolic Cleanser and TonerI re purchased these because of the glycolic acid in it. I alternate this with my other cleansers and toners.
- Andalou Naturals Kombucha Enzyme Exfoliating PeelI haven’t tried this product yet. I love exfoliating my skin so I picked this up.
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Absolute SerumI have been looking for a good serum to alternate with my Chanel Sublimage Serum. This is Andalou Naturals new product and I want to try it.
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Floral TonerThis is already my second bottle. I re purchased this because I love this product. I use this as a spray mist. I spray it all over my face after I put on my make up. And this product is life changing. It makes my skin look dewy the whole day and keep my make up last longer.
- Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic MaskThis is already my third jar. I used this 3 times a week to exfoliate my skin. This is one of my favorite Andalou Naturals product. I love all their products but this is one of my favorites.
- Andalou Naturals Argan + Mint Lip RemedyThis is my second tube. This is the only lip balm that works for me. I have very dry lips and this is heaven sent. As a matter of fact I bought my friend Patrice a tube ’cause she’s also like me. She also has dry lips and this also worked for her.
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Give Me SunI can’t have enough bronzers! This doesn’t really look orange-y in person. The lights changed the color. This is one of MAC’s very popular bronzers. So I heard.
- MAC Lip Pencil in SpiceOne Youtube Beauty guru that I follow loves this shade. I swatched it and I kinda like it.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Sketch VelvetOne shade that I really like. I used it today and I love it!
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Please Me, Snob, HoneyLove, and BraveI got carried away.
- MAC Eyebrows in FlingI use ash shade/greyish in my eyebrows. Ash shade looks natural for my skin tone. I have been using Catrice eyebrow pencil for a long time already and I needed a new one. Catrice ran out of the shade I am using. I hope I will like this.
- MAC Brow Shader in Porcelaine/BrowningI use eyebrow powder on top of the pencil every time I’m doing my brows. I picked this up ’cause I’ve never tried using their eyebrow powder. It comes with an eyebrow wax so, I have high hopes for this.
- MAC 137 Make Up BrushThis brush has been in my make up list for a long time. Finally I can scratch this out on my list.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing PowderLike I said I can’t have enough bronzers! Bronzers is my favorite make up of all time. This is also not the color in person. Somehow my lights changed the real color.
- Bobbi Brown Brow KitLike I said earlier I am looking for a good eyebrow kit. I also picked up Bobbi Brown’s eyebrow kit to try.
- Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer in SandJanice, the girl in Bobbi Brown counter convinced me to get this. I am not in the market for a new concealer ’cause I just bought a concealer in Chanel last month. But she told me to get this because this is their new concealer and it has serum in it.
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Make Up BrushI love Bobbi Browns make up brushes. I picked this up to alternate with my MAC 137 brush. I will use this when I set my under eye concealer.
- NARS Pro-PrimerI have been looking for NARS eye primer but it’s always out of stock. So, I decided to pick this up. This is also a primer but in a stick form. I used this today and I like it. It has a smooth powdery finish and it made my eye shadow easy to blend.
- NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Sex MachineI am not really a fan of lip pencils that is not roll up and needs a sharpener. But when I swatched this shade I fell in love with it. A very nice mauve -ish shade.
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Bangkok and TonkinI have never tried NARS matte lipstick. So, I picked up these. Very nice nude shades.
- NARS #43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow brush & #42 Blending Eyeshadow BrushI need more blending brushes. I love make-up brushes!
So, there you are! My latest haul.