– mascara is all about the brush. All mascaras are made of the same thing. Lanolin, mineral oil, beeswax and black pigment are the building blocks of all the formulas.
My favorite mascara is a drugstore brand. L’Oreal’s Miss Manga. I am not blessed with long and thick eye lashes. In fact I hardly have any eye lashes at all. 95% of the time I wear falsies. The times that I don’t put on my falsies I use L’Oreal Miss Manga.
– invest in a good brightening skin care. “Brightening” not whitening. If you have a good brightening skin care you won’t need an expensive highlighter.
3. Lip Balm
– admit it, who can finish a pot or a stick of lip balm? I have a tray full of lip balms that I hardly use. And it won’t matter if you’re lip balm is expensive, all lip balms have the same base ingredients, oils and waxes.
4. Brow Groomer
– whether you prefer your brow products in mascara, pencil or gel form, you can find plenty of options in the drugstore aisle that compete with the ones at the cosmetic counter.
5. False Lashes
– for your basic everyday (okay, the occasional Friday night) needs, Ardell lashes are what you’ll find in every makeup artist’s kit.
via Harpers Bazaar