I posted this photo in Instagram, Facebook & Twitter when I was about to do my make-up during the wedding of my friend last week end.I was so proud of myself that I was able to arrange it on my own without Rochelle. When I am at home Rochelle sets it up for me.
My friend Emily saw it in Instagram and requested me if I can blog what make-up I usually bring when I travel. So, here it is Em.
What’s in my make-up bag?
When I pack I normally bring with me 3 toiletry bags.
1. my skin care (moisturizer, toner, make-up remover, etc.)
2. my body care (lotion, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
3. my make-up
Since this post is about my make-up bag, let’s focus on that bag.
Normally, when I travel whether it is a short haul or a long haul I only bring the most basic. An eye shadow stick, eye liner, mascara, foundation, eyebrow pencil and a blush. And if I want more I just buy. A legit excuse for me to go shopping.
My trip over the week end was different. I had an event (I normally do my own hair and make-up). So, that means I have to bring my entire make-up closet.
The wedding was in the beach so I wanted to look like a golden bronze goddess.
Since I already have an idea on what look I like, I pared down the make-up that I will bring with me. It made my packing easy.
I only brought with me 1 carry on and 1 tote.Inside my carry on is my make-up bag. I am very careful with my make-up every time I travel ’cause I am scared of any breakage. So, I did not check in my carry on. I hand carried both bags with me.
Usually I just use make-up pouches. But like I said this trip is different. I am bringing more than I normally do, so, I used a big and sturdy bag.
My Chanel make-up bag.I rarely use this when I travel ’cause it eats up a lot of space. But this time I had no choice. Not unless if I risk breakage or my loose powder scattering all over my luggage. I did not want any of that. So, I was forced to bring this gigantic make-up bag.
1. T. Le Clerc Poudre Ensoleillèe in the shade Sun PowderI picked this up just so recently and this has become my favorite bronzer. This is not powdery. In fact it feels creamy and is finely milled. This is a matte bronzer.
2. Chanel Poudre Librè Blanchissante Lumière Rosèe in the shade 20 Opaline.I brought this with me since this is a brightening powder. When you apply this your face will glow. I used this after I contour and after putting on my blush.
5. Perricone MD No Bronzer BronzerI brought with me a powder bronzer and a liquid bronzer. What I did is I used this Perricone MD first and to set it I used the powder bronzer, the T. Le Clerc. And It came out so nice!
8. The Balm Instain long wearing blushI chose this among all my blushes because this is long wearing. And it is waterproof. True enough I never did any touch up all through out the night even I was already sweating profusely the whole night.
16. Chanel Stylo Eye shadow in the shade 127 Laurier Rose and Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in the shade CopperFor my on the go make-up. I use this when I am in a hurry and when I am pressured with time.
18. Dolly Wink False Eye Lashes #15 Pure Girl and Duo AdhesiveI picked this up in Sasa when I was in Hongkong last April. My friend Roxanne was the one who suggested this to me. Actually, there is Dolly Wink here in Manila. It is available in Watson’s. When I wear falsies I don’t use a full strip. I like to wear half only in the outer part of my eyes.
So, there you are!
What’s inside my make up bag.