1. Yesterday I had lunch with one of my loyal blog followers and loyal Willow Jewelry client and my neighbor, Didi Tioco. Since she’s in Polo everyday to work out we decided to meet there and have lunch there. Near to both of us and convenient for us too.We talked about everything most especially our kids.
She’s a young Mom and I was telling her I am glad I’m done with my kids. I used to do what she’s doing now. Bring kids to school, bring them lunch, picked them up in school, bring them to tutor. Everyday. Until Claudia and Vito graduated high school.
I’m glad I’m over that. Yes. But then again when I woke up this morning and all the kids left for work before 7am I kinda wished they didn’t grow up that fast (Vito is on his summer break but he has internship in a Multinational Trading firm. Claudia is also doing internship in an office somewhere in BGC).
2. After lunch I dropped by H&M ’cause I needed to buy some hats for my trip this week end. And as usual I ended buying so much more. When I was lining up in the cashier someone asked me to have a selfie with her and told me she follows my blog.
Thanks Carmela! She Viber’d the picture right away to her sister in law Pinky who also follows my blog. And sent me a copy. Along with the picture came a message that said: “You look so much younger in person!” Which definitely made my day.
Her message was just what I needed to hear since I have been feeling old lately. The little perks in life.
3. I super love all my followers! I get a kicked every time they tell me that their husbands read my blog with them.
When I first met Tina M.’s hubby Rex he told me: “I know who you are. I see your face everyday.”
And when I met some followers in Fely J’s late last year they asked one of their husbands to take our picture and one of them told me: “Miss T. that’s my husband. Actually, we were shy to approach you but he was the one who pushed us and offered to take our picture. He reads your blog, too!”
Recently, I received a message saying that her husband reads my blog. And one time she was wearing shorts her hubby told her: “channeling Tina Enad?” hahahaha.
All of you has become family to me. And I love all of you!
4. Like I mentioned yesterday I am going for a quick R&R this long week end. I will try to blog from where I am. But for sure you’ll hear from me if you follow me in Instagram. Follow me in Instagram @tinatagle for updates. If you haven’t already.
5. Aside from me, who among you here shop in the Men’s section? I know I do. hahaha. Sometimes my great finds are in the Men’s section. I discovered the Men’s section when I shop for my boys. I ended up buying for myself too!
Such is this t-shirt I am wearing now. I found this in H&M Men’s section. It’s XL and big enough to be a tshirt dress.
Tshirt dress: H&M Men’s Section | Lace-up Sandals: H&M | Bag: Hermes Birkin | Sunglasses: Celine | Watch: Cartier | Ring: Bvlgari & Cartier | H&M Bangle | Willow Jewelry Serendipity Choker | Willow Jewelry Single Baroque Necklace | Willow Jewelry Earringa