When I first thought of doing the Proust Questionnaire the first person I thought of to kick off this segment was Chuvaness or CVS as she is fondly called.
– Chuvaness is the #1 blogger in the Philippines
– she is my mentor in blogging
– she is a friend
I know a lot of you wants to know what makes her tick. Not all is lucky enough to get to know her. So, I want to share with you the kind of person she really is.
Her answers to this questionnaire sums her up as a person, a friend, a wife and most especially a mother.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? — To eat anything and not gain weight
- What is your greatest fear? — Airplanes
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? —Over analyzing
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? – Negativity
- Which living person do you most admire? – Mary-Kate Olsen
- What is your greatest extravagance? – Bags
- What is your current state of mind? — Steady lang
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue? – Being a socialite or celebrity in the Philippines
- On what occasion do you lie? — I don’t lie. That’s why I’m always in trouble
- What do you most dislike about your appearance? —The hair
- Which living person do you most despise? — Secret!
- What is the quality you most like in a man? — Loyalty
- What is the quality you most like in a woman? — Kaladkarin
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse? — F-word
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? – My boys
- When and where were you happiest? – Somewhere in Tokyo
- Which talent would you most like to have? – To dance
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? – To be taller
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? – My boys
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? – Half Japanese, half British and chica
- Where would you most like to live? – Tokyo
- What is your most treasured possession? – My boys
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? – Most of 2014
- What is your favorite occupation? – Reporting
- What is your most marked characteristic? – Different
- What do you most value in your friends? – See #13
- Who are your favorite writers? – Anais Nin
- Who are your heroes in real life? – Dad
- What are your favorite names? – Anwar, Karim, Hasan, Ben, Markus, Chris
- What is it that you most dislike? – Vegetables
- What is your greatest regret? – That I didn’t pursue studying Nihongo
- How would you like to die? – In Jeroen’s arms
- What is your motto? – When in doubt, buy the more expensive item
There you are.
Cecile Zamora-Van Straten. Up close and personal.
Reasons why I love CVS:
– she doesn’t sugar coat anything. She gives it to you as it is. You just have to take it as mature as you can, accept it and move on. Because she will only say what’s best for you.
– if she consider you a friend she will stand up for you, protect you & defend you. Tried and tested.
– she is very generous! hahaha
– and most of all she is a good wife and a good mother.
My friend, Cecile.