Every time my friend Marivic who lives in London would come home for vacation I usually have a list for her to buy for me in Boots (it’s the CVS in London).
My list for her this trip:
1. Soap & Glory products
2. Kiko, a make up brand available only in UK
3. Flat ankle bootie in Topshop that I saw online (not available in our Topshop here) and
4. Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealers.
1. Soap & Glory is one UK brand that everyone loves. But this is only available there or online. I am not sure if it is already available in the U.S.
They are well known for their Body Wash and their Body Butter. This smells soooo good. Everyone is raving about this.
I also told Marivic to get me Soap & Glory Super Tonic Fragrance. I heard so much about this.
Soap & Glory also has a make up line. The only 2 things I told Marivic to pick up for me are their 2 ‘always sold out’ products.
One Heck of a Blot face powder is one of their best sellers. In fact Marivic had to go to a few Boots before she found this. I was so happy when she told me she was able to find one.
2. Kiko brand is well known for their eye pencils. I wanted their waterproof long lasting stick eye shadow. I use this to tight line my upper lid.
This is one of the best concealers I have ever tried. This is one product that I cannot live without now. I told her to get me 2 more tubes.
4. Topshop black flat ankle bootie
I’m almost too sure I will love it.