Over all 2013 was a great year for me. I launched my Willow Jewely line and my new blog “She did it anyway…” at the same time and both are doing great.
There are some people I would like to thank who were angels sent from heaven to me this year.
1. Manette – my personal assistant. For being a big part of the success of Willow Jewelry and who have been keeping my life in order and sane.
2. Anna & DIndo Ayuyao – Dindo for being so supportive of me and always checks on my well being. Anna who helped me, believed in me and encouraged me in launching my jewelry line.
3. John San Pedro – without whom I wouldn’t have known what being happy is all about and who taught me how to take things one day at a time and who demanded to be Willow Jewelry’s consultant. Pro bono.
4. WARD LIKI – Michael Chiong, Dodong Bandibas or bbg for short, Jinggay Ditan, Bamba Palang Abello, Myka Regner, Annie Enad- Buyco. My support group. For making me laugh when I needed it and when I didn’t. This is what true friendship is all about. Tried and tested.
5. Roxanne Silverio: for being a friend. My real bestfriend. Enough said.
6. My kids – Vinny, Vito & Claudia: for giving me a reason to live.
I welcome 2014 with loving arms. Happy New year everyone!