By the time we got to Paris I was already 98% done with my shopping list. I wasn’t really planning to shop much there all I wanted to do was sit by a cafe and watch Parisiennes do their stuff. And since it’s the last leg of our trip I wanted to take it easy and rest before heading home.
This is not my first time in Paris so this time I didn’t want to be a tourist and do tourist stuff. I wanted to blend with the locals. Like I said I was more on sitting in the street, drink coffee and just basically absorb Paris as best as I could.
The minute we landed everything changed.
1. It was freezing in Paris.
2. Galeries Lafayette was 5 minutes walk from our hotel
3. Galeries Lafayette was on sale.
4. In front of our hotel was Sephora.
5. Right beside our hotel was Paris Look (duty free shop)
6. and some small French shops within the vicinity of our hotel
Since it was freezing cold it’s best to stay indoors. Indoors meaning inside the shops. Forget the sitting in the street and drink coffee. Altho some cafes have outdoor heater hindi ko pa rin kinaya.
And the rest is history.
And by the way this time we were able to watch a show in Moulin Rouge.
Paris the way I see it:
Au revoir! Till the next time.