Claudia’s very picky with her food. It has to be organic, zero calories, etc. So I cook her food separately.
She is very into this “miracle noodles” now (sorry I can’t say where she bought it cos baka maubusan ng stock). Noodles with zero carlories.
Before she left for the gym she told me what she wanted for lunch and I was panicking cos I have a dentist appointment this morning.
Buti na lang what she wanted was soooo easy to cook. I did it in less than 10 minutes!
Smoked Salmon & Noodles
Here’s the recipe:
1 small onion
6 tablespoons white wine
12 1/2 ounces of smoked
4 large sprigs of fresh dill
2 tablespoons capers,
1 bag of Miracle Noodles
Salt and pepper
1. Peel and finely chop the onion.
2. Place the wine in a frying pan and bring to a boil for 1-2 minutes or
until the liquid is reduced to half.
3. Stir in the chopped onion and cook until softened. Once sofened
reduce to low heat.
4. Add the smoked salmon to the pan and heat gently.
5. Rinse, dry and thoroughly chop the dill. Add the dill and capers to
the pan and gently heat for 2 minutes.
6. Rinse and drain the Miracle Noodles. Add noodles to the pan and
heat gently, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add salt and
pepper to taste.
7. Ready to serve.